Friday, December 16, 2005

Tony LaRussa does not pick fights

People ask me about religion all the time. I'm not much of a church goer. I'm more into Buddhism. Because of this, I'm more of a lamb than a lion. But I have to draw the line somewhere, and that line is right on the opposite side of Ted Nugent. Now, when I was younger and the Nuge was more about rocking than he was about killing harmless little creatures, I rocked "Wango Tango" and "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" just like any other woman loving man. But when he started putting bullets through squirrels' heads, I got fed up. Pick on someone your own size, Nuge-nuts. Sign this petition. Get the bastard off the air.

http://www.petitiononline.com/noabuse4/petition.html

Private to Ted Nugent: I challenge you to a fight anywhere, anytime, any place. I'll even come to Detroit if it means wiping that kitten-eating grin off your face.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How soon you seem to have forgotten me, though. You can't hide from your past, Tony. With my last breath I spit at thee.

10:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's all fine and good. But don't let that keep you from rocking out to "Journey to the Center of the Mind". Maybe there you can find the strategy to win the World Series this time.

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home